Disneyland Park , the happiest place on earth, is a theme park located in Anaheim, California, owned and operated by the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts division of The Walt Disney Company. Originally, and still often called just Disneyland, it was opened to the general public on July 18, 1955. Disneyland is the only theme park to be designed and built under the direct supervision of Walt Disney himself. In 1998, the theme park was re-branded “Disneyland Park” to distinguish it from the larger Disneyland Resort complex.
Disneyland has a larger cumulative attendance than any other theme park in the world, with close to 600 million guests since it opened. In 2009, 15.9 million people visited the park, making it the second most visited park in the world.
- Main Street, U.S.A- Main Street, U.S.A. is the entrance to Disneyland Park. Be sure to board a vintage vehicle for a ride back in time and then marvel at The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. Before you leave, don’t forget to visit the Emporium, an old-time Victorian general store filled with all kinds of Disney memorabilia.
- Fantasyland - Located beyond Sleeping Beauty Castle, Fantasyland is where you can meet the heroes and villains of your favorite Disney stories. Encounter princesses from the royal realms of Disney films such as Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Take a spin in a tea cup or fly over London with Peter Pan. Revel in the enchantment that surrounds you!
- Tomorrowland – Rocket into the outer reaches of darkest space on Space Mountain and battle galactic bad guys in Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. To infinity and beyond!
- New Orleans Square - Pay your respects to the 999 ghostly residents of the Haunted Mansion and then join the Pirates of the Caribbean for a swashbuckling voyage!
Adventureland -Enter a lost temple on Indiana Jones Adventure and delve into dark jungles on The Jungle Cruise. Join your fellow explorers as you boldly seek mystery and imagination.
- Critter Country -See one of the most beloved critters when you journey through the Hundred Acre Wood on The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
Mickey’s Toontown – Mickey’s Toontown is a miniature interactive metropolis full of topsy turvy architecture and screwy sculptures. For the ultimate taste of Toon mania, hail a wacky taxi for the ride of your life on Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin or brave Gadget’s Go Coaster. Or visit the charming houses of Mickey, Minnie and other classic Disney characters. It’s where some of your favorite Toons call home.
- Frontierland – Frontierland celebrates the trailblazers, settlers and other heroes of the Old West. From the Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island to the rippling waters of the Rivers of America, it’s a pioneer’s paradise.
Disneyland Park it’s probably the happiest place on earth and is for everyone ! Here , at Disneyland Park, stories come to life around you and memories last for a lifetime .