Disneyland Paris also called Euro Disney is a holiday and recreation resort in Paris, France.
Disneyland Paris comprises two theme parks , a retail, dining and entertainment district, and seven Disney-owned hotels. Operating since 12 April 1992, it was the second Disney resort to open outside the United States (following Tokyo Disney Resort) and the first to be owned and operated by Disney.
Here , at Disneyland Paris childhood dreams come true. There are two miraculous parks to explore at Disneyland Paris, each filled with cartoon characters, dazzling parades, spectacular shows and exciting rides.
The Disneyland Park is home to the classic Disney characters set in 5 magical lands, where fairytales really do come true. Right next door you can enjoy the Walt Disney Studios Park, where the world of cinema and television comes to life.
Top 5 Disneyland rides
- ‘It’s a small world’ – Take the family on this joyful musical tour of the world. Marvel as dolls of all nations sing and dance to the famous “it’s a small world” medley. You’ll be singing a happy song for the rest of the day.
- Space Mountain: Mission 2 – This supercharged canon will blast you on a warp-speed ride into the unknown. Feel the g-force as you dodge screaming meteorites and black holes – and then go back and do it all again!
- Big Thunder Mountain – Ride a runaway mine train on the wind-swept sierras of Big Thunder Mountain. Hold onto your hats, as you twist and turn and plunge headlong through caves and rivers. It’s dynamite!
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Yo ho ho and a barrel of fun! Take an exciting voyage through secret caverns as you join the rowdiest rogues that ever sacked the Spanish Main. But be warned: “dead men tell no tales!”
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast – It’s Buzz versus the Evil Zurg… and he needs your help! Spin 360° degrees in your Star Cruiser to save the universe, zapping enemy targets and gaining points to become part of the elite group of Space Rangers. This attraction is inspired by movie Toy Story
NEW Attractions – Toy Story Playland
- Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop – The Mission: to train and make paratroopers out of you for a simulated parachute jump. It’s a high-flying adventure!
- Slinky Dog Zig Zag Spin – This “zigzag-a-coaster” is barking mad fun for all the family
- RC Racer – This 25 metre-high half-pipe coaster ride will get your heart and family racing
At Disneyland in Paris you can sail the seas with Pirates of the Caribbean, dive into a whirlpool of adventure on Crush’s Coaster or ride the runaway mine train at Big Thunder Mountain .
There are so many things to do here in Disneyland Resort in Paris that you just won’t know which ride to take first !